Our newest installment of My Favorite Things with pro fighter Katie Casimir
1. Favorite color
A: I actually don’t have a favorite color
2. Favorite food
3. Favorite female fighter
A: Raquel Pennington, I love her spirit.
4. Favorite male fighter
A: Robbie Lawler, that Manhoef fight made me fall in love! (My husband is OK with it)
5. Favorite actor
A: Right now it’s James Spader, love me some Blacklist
6. Favorite movie
7. One song that will always be on your Ipod
A: Flo Rida, Club Can’t Handle Me
8. Last book you read
A: Kaizen. I like non-fiction
9. Your favorite combat sports accomplishment
A: As an ammy kickboxer I fought two opponents in the same night, I didn’t even leave the ring between fights!
10. Favorite ice cream flavor
A: I can’t have ice cream & all “non-dairy frozen deserts” disappoint
11. Dream vacation destination
12. Favorite animal
A: Finger monkeys
13. Best fight you ever saw
A: Bendy Casimir v. Curtis Demarce. Beautiful KO!
14. Favorite cereal
A: I eat chia pudding every morning, does that count?
15. Favorite TV show
A: The Blacklist & So You Think You Can Dance
16. If not for MMA, sport you would most want to play
A: Yoga, I’m too old for anything else.
17. Who would play you in the movie of your life
A: Julia Stiles. We don’t look alike, but I think she has what it takes!
18. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery
A: Umm… pay off my student loans, and then 2 plane tickets to Paris!
19. Favorite form of cardio
A: I detest cardio, but I like to ride by bike to work
20. One thing people would be surprised to know about you
A: I can make balloon animals